Saturday, January 7, 2012 - 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
How to Get Connected with Linkedin
Want to know more about Linkedin?
Millions of people are using Linkedin to stay connected with their professional networks. If you're not sure what Linkedin is, this workshop is for you. No social media experience required.
We'll start from the beginning and discuss:
- What Linkedin is and why you should use it
- How to create a great personal profile
- How you can use it to build the relationships that are key to your success
- Tips and techniques for Linkedin best practices
- Linkedin tools and applications
(Have you taken Part I? Check your inbox in a few days to register for Get Linkedin! - Part II!)
At the end of this two-hour workshop you will be able to:
- Update and manage your Linkedin profile
- Connect with your colleagues, prospects and recruiters
- Use Linkedin tools and applications
- Add Linkedin to your social media portfolio
*This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop. Basic internet knowledge is required.
Hurry and register! Seating is limited.
• Please bring your own laptop
• Arrive five minutes in advance to setup laptop
• Optional: Bring your photo on a USB flash drive or saved on your hard drive
• Have you already taken Part I? Check your inbox in a few days to register for the January 14th class Get Linkedin! - Part II
This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is an administrative and technical consultant and computer trainer. She teaches email marketing, social media marketing, and beginner, intermediate and advanced computer classes. As a consultant, Romona provides administrative support services, software training,administrative support training, and remote technical support to small and home-based businesses, consultants and administrative professionals.