- Submitted by metahistorygroup on Wed, 05/23/2012 - 5:31pm
Is Facebook a good investment? Facebook being sued and Investigated for IPO
The Senate Banking committee is investigating Facebook’s IPO,at least three law firms are suing Facebook and its investment bank underwriters over issues from its IPO, Related stories below
- Submitted by metahistorygroup on Mon, 05/21/2012 - 3:16pm
Facebook Falls Below $38/Share IPO Price And $100 Billion Value
Facebook Inc.'s (FB) shares fell Monday and went below the initial public offering price of $38 on just its second day of trading,
Based on that price, the company is now valued at $95.63 billion, below the $104 billion it was worth at the time of the IPO. Facebook shares need to hit $36.50 for the market cap to go above $100 billion again.
- Submitted by HomeBody.ws on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 4:33am
We will help you build your website for free, while teaching you to do the same, so you can start making money helping other people, and even develop an additional stream of income building websites for businesses, and people. You can make money BEFORE we even get your custom website up and running. Just send invitations using the inviter form, and they will land on one of your 5 replicated sites you own immediately after joining. Get 100 home based business leads. Get $100 for every 5 people you signup in a week, 10=$200, 20=$400, 40=800, and so on.....
- Submitted by HomeBody.ws on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 4:27am
- Submitted by admin on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 5:52am
Uploaded by weusecoins on Mar 22, 2011
More information on http://www.weusecoins.com
This video is a short animated introduction to Bitcoin, made possible with donations from the Bitcoin community.
We'd like to thank:
- Donators for the Bitcoin Animated Movie Bounty
- Bitcoin users and miners around the world
- Everyone from #bitcoin-dev and #bitcoin-otc on Freenode for help with the technical side and history of Bitcoin
- Gavin Andresen, Mike Hearn for reviewing the script
- Greg, Steve, Dan and Jasmin who provided their professional help and insights for free
- 1 of 55