The draft resolution on Syria under discussion at the UN Security Council is reportedly being softened to take into account Russian concerns. It's likely to have references to President Assad stepping down, and an arms embargo removed from the text. RT's Marina Portnaya reports from New York.
RT also talks to Michel Chossudovsky, Director at the Center for Research on Globalization.
- RUSSIAN DEEP COVER ILLEGAL ANNA CHAPMAN!! -- TO HELP RUSSIAN CZAR RETURNING AS PUTIN PREPARES FOR PRESIDENT!!
- Sanctions dodge: India to pay gold for Iran oil, China may follow
- US mainstream media: Beating war drums?
- If Iran Moves, the USA Has No Plan for an Oil Interruption
- Russia vows to block Western intervention in Syria