Police in Mexico's most violent city are finding themselves increasingly under target.
After a renewed crackdown on violence began having an effect in Ciudad Juarez, located on the border with the US, drug cartels have struck back, promising to kill a police officer each day.
Al Jazeera's Rachel Levin reports from Ciudad Juarez.
- How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs
- Mexican Cartel Snuffs Social Media Star as Violence Nears â€˜Civil Warâ€™ Proportions
- Assad may stay? UN gives in to Russia
- Hillary Clinton: â€˜We Are In An Information War, and We Are Loosingâ€™ To Alternative News Outlets
- How Anonymous is threatening a Mexican drug cartel